Do you Turbo?

Options
Im new on here, love how easy it is to track cals in verses out! I have recently lost 78lbs in just alittle over a year, i also quit smoking at the same time!!! It took lots of hard work, but soooo worth it! Was wondering if anyone here usues TurboJam/TurboFire? I love Chalene Johnson the creater of Turbo and its what i used to drop all my weight!!! Looking for positive, motivated, fitness loving ppl like myself to buddy up with!!!:) Its just as hard to keep it off,,,,,i work on it every single day!

Replies

• dekarlo08
    dekarlo08 Posts: 102
    Options
    I loved Turbo Fire when I started it but I got burned out after about 7 weeks. I plan on restarting it though.
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    I tried turbo jam last night and I am starting it Next month (after i am back from my holiday) - feel free to add me if you want :)
  • CrissyMommyRealtorFitness1975
    Options
    wow- congrats!! that is quite a couple of accomplishments!! I've never tried Turbo but I'm going to have to now- keep up the great work
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Sure do!!! Started with Turbojam and am in week 8 of TurboFire. Chalene is pretty much my idol!! Add me if you want!!
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Hi I started using Turbo fire and I love It!!! Burns tons of calories and I find it fun. Good Luck!!
  • texastae1010
    texastae1010 Posts: 165
    Options
    Add me also I quit smoking about 1.5 years ago and I am loving me some turbo
  • ChirishGirl
    ChirishGirl Posts: 111
    Options
    Welcome to MFP & super congrats on your success so far, that's awesome! I'm still in the early stages but my goal is around what you've lost already.

I'm not using Turbos, but am using Chalean Extreme right now (love it!!). Turbo Jam is probably going to be my next step - I think.
    Feel free to add me if you want. I'd love to know how the turbos are working for other peeps.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Tonight I start week 4 of Turbo Fire!! I love it so much. It's basically the only workout that I've every looked forward to doing :D Feel free to add me!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing CLX but recently bought TF. I'll be starting TF in August after I come back from a wedding.
    I complete CLX in the first week of August so the 2nd week shall be TF for 12 weeks & then CLX/TF hybrid for 20 weeks.