Kettlebell Bombshell

Options
Clew
Clew Posts: 910 Member
Hey everyone!

If anyone's doing Kettlebell Bombshell wih Lisa Balash as part of your workout routine, give me a shout and/or send a friend request - I'd love to have some virual KBB buddies. I've been doing kettlebells for about a year and this is my favorite routine by far.

(I'd love to hear from Kettlebellers in general as well!!)

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I have just started doing kettleworx and really enjoying it.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I got my first kettebell for Christmas and added two more since then. I usually just do some swings and squats on my own, but did try out the Bob Harper dvd and could hardly walk for three days:noway: I have some knee issues right now from running so haven't done the kb's for a week or so since they can be a bit hard on the knees with squats. How long is the Kettlebell Bombshell?? The Bob Harper one was close to 50 minutes, which is too long for a beginner to intermediate like me.
  • Gretchen27
    Gretchen27 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just started and trying to get into the "Swing" of things, corny I know. How are we logging this in our exercise count I would love to know? I have been just using Circuit Training, in general. Thanks :)
  • Clew
    Options
    How long is the Kettlebell Bombshell?? The Bob Harper one was close to 50 minutes, which is too long for a beginner to intermediate like me.

It's about an hour total probably, but it's divided into 3 sections (not including the tutorial) so you can mix and match what you do each time if you want (plus suggestions for beginner ,intemediate, and advanced modifications). Angie Miller's Kettlebell Bootcamp is good for that too, I think it has 8 sections. :smile:
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I will have to check them out! I go to the gym regularly but soon my kids will be home for the summer and I need other options!
  • Clew
    Options
    I just started and trying to get into the "Swing" of things, corny I know. How are we logging this in our exercise count I would love to know? I have been just using Circuit Training, in general. Thanks :)

I use a HRM and added Kettlebell to my database, but circuit training would work I'd think. :)
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have finally been able to reserve some funds for the kettlebells and a few dvd's! I just need the time to get them now! I am so excited to try!
  • terrimyre
    terrimyre Posts: 2
    Options
    I have just finished up week 3 with kettleworx and I absolutely LOVE this workout. I am looking to branch out and try some different DVDs. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm more then open to them. I just wish I would have found this particular exercise routine sooner!!!