Happy Birthday to me!

Options
2»

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    So...if I don't knit you a sweater, you'll moon me? :blushing: :tongue: :wink:

Moon, flash, you never know! :wink:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    hahahaha! you do make me smile! couldnt help but laugh out loud, was all ready to wish you happy birthday lol so will do it now just in case i forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for December! my birthday in December (25th) too so hope you dont forget, hehe! love you :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Happy early birtday to you! Love ya hunny! SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    If I could knit anything more complex than a wonky scarf then I would knit you a jumper!

Thats a nice thought but Ed doesnt wear jumpers! Ed wears leather jackets, cowboy hats and nice sweraters hand knitted with love!

A jumper is a sweater you wally :tongue: I'm british! hehe

I am sooooooooooooooooo gonna moon you!

Not before I do!!!
    untitled-3.jpg
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    If I could knit anything more complex than a wonky scarf then I would knit you a jumper!

Thats a nice thought but Ed doesnt wear jumpers! Ed wears leather jackets, cowboy hats and nice sweraters hand knitted with love!

A jumper is a sweater you wally :tongue: I'm british! hehe

I am sooooooooooooooooo gonna moon you!

Not before I do!!!
    untitled-3.jpg

SWEET! I havent been mooned in a while!
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options

and sometimes even if you do knit him a sweater, he will still moon you...that's a risk of knowing THE ED!
  • SoldierDad
    Options

and sometimes even if you do knit him a sweater, he will still moon you...that's a risk of knowing THE ED!

This is very true! I feel a mooning spree comign on infact. BWHAHAHAHHAHA!