my first 2 NSV's in less than 24 hours!!!!!!

Options
mawhite717
mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
im soooooo excited!! here goes... i have this pair of pajama pants that i ABSOLUTELY love. well, after gaining my weight when i would put them on they were so tight on my hips i was afraid to wear them cause i was afraid they would rip when i walked. lol. so i put them on last night just to see how they fit now and they fit PERFECT!!! of course, i slept in them last night!!

AND this morning i was getting ready for work, right. well, i have this pair of heels i like to wear to work. they're so comfy and sooo pretty. anyway, when im getting ready to walk out the door i put them on and i realize they're too big!! hahahaha! yeah, everytime i would take a step it felt like i was wearing flip flops because they would come off the back of my foot!!!! guess its off to buy more shoes this weekend!!!

YAY FOR ME!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    NSVs are so much better than SVs! Congrats!
  • skramer13
    skramer13 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    WOOOO!!! Congrats!! My first two NSVs happened like that, too - AWESOME feeling! :D
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Good job...may all your current clothes be donated to the Salvation Army by the end of the year. That will really be paying it forward.
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Good job...may all your current clothes be donated to the Salvation Army by the end of the year. That will really be paying it forward.

thats such a good idea!!! i never thought about that. im gonna do it!! thanks!
  • Tacita123
    Tacita123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!
    Can I ask a stupid question?? What does NSV stand for? I don't get it!!
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!