Sore sore and more sore.

MrsBehaving
MrsBehaving Posts: 100 Member
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
I know this question has probably been asked and answered several times, but I need to ask it. I thought I read somewhere once that even if you are sore, you should still workout, after you have given your muscles time to repair.
I put in a really good workout on Monday, so I had let my muscles rest on Tuesday. Now it is Wednesday and I should do my workout again, even if I am still sore, right???
I want to do what I got to do for results. So if pushing thru a good workout is what it is, I will do it.
Perhaps once I start working out, the pain won't be as bad??

Replies

• atcbabe1
    atcbabe1 Posts: 22
    yes you should push through it and work out. If you dont you will just stay sore.
  • BeanieB21
    BeanieB21 Posts: 31
    i would say work out but dont continue if it gets very painful ( as in where you think you might have an injury)

lots of stretching before and after should help!!

i jogged for 5mins one day as part of a 6k walk, went for a walk the next day even though i was sore, following day i couldnt walk :( but i know if i do alot of stretches before and after i am not half as sore :)
  • MrsBehaving
    MrsBehaving Posts: 100 Member
    Thanks much for taking the time to respond!!! I pushed thru another tough workout and I am glad I did! No Excuses!!!

Thank You!!!
This discussion has been closed.