OT - Joke - Read at own Risk

Options
A woman was in a coma. She had been in it for months. Nurses were in her room giving her a bed bath. One of them was washing her private area and noticed that there was a slight response on the monitor whenever she touched her there. They tried it again and sure enough, there was definite movement.

They went to her husband and explained what happened, telling him, 'As crazy as this sounds, maybe a little '0ral sex' will do the trick & bring her out of the coma.' The husband was skeptical, but they assured him that they would close the curtains for privacy.

The husband finally agreed and went into his wife's room. After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat lined, no pulse, no heart rate. The nurses run back into the room. 'What happened!?' they cried.

The husband said, 'I'm not sure; maybe she choked.'

NEVER ASSUME THAT MEN UNDERSTAND.

Replies

• Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    A woman was in a coma. She had been in it for months. Nurses were in her room giving her a bed bath. One of them was washing her private area and noticed that there was a slight response on the monitor whenever she touched her there. They tried it again and sure enough, there was definite movement.

They went to her husband and explained what happened, telling him, 'As crazy as this sounds, maybe a little '0ral sex' will do the trick & bring her out of the coma.' The husband was skeptical, but they assured him that they would close the curtains for privacy.

The husband finally agreed and went into his wife's room. After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat lined, no pulse, no heart rate. The nurses run back into the room. 'What happened!?' they cried.

The husband said, 'I'm not sure; maybe she choked.'

NEVER ASSUME THAT MEN UNDERSTAND.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

Guess they don't live in Indiana :wink:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Oh my!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Ez
  • Juliebean
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the laugh!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    took me a second!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

brilliant, why can men never follow instructions? ever?!!! :grumble:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    took me a second!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    LOL!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: too funny i laughed until i cried :tongue: :bigsmile: thinking typical man
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Men never have learned to listen. For some reason they always seem to think they do should benefit them. :laugh:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Chuckle:tongue:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 100% sure that's what my hubby would do.:sad:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    LOVE.THAT.JOKE! Yes, we can be selfish...:embarassed: :huh: