n00b's 1st NSV! :o)

Options
Hubby & I went out Saturday night and I wore THIS.
Meet a GAP sweater dress I have had in my closet since college and never wore because it was too clingy on my stomach.
Sorry for the lame cellphone photo, but I was so damn excited I couldn't stop grinning.
Thanks for your help, love & supporttttttt xoxo
K
2011-05-21_23-59-36_590.jpg

Replies

• SugaMetal
    SugaMetal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! That is great! I know that must feel awesome! : ) BTW- I'm laughing at your dogs in the background. lol!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    good for you!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! I think your dogs like it too! They're "celebrating!" lol. Dogs are so funny....
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Thats amazing! Well done!
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look great.... but I can't help but ask - what are your dogs doing in the background??? :laugh:
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Everyone in that picture looks so "Happy!" HAHA. Photobomb....Priceless moment for the dogs....lol.

You do look great tho! Good job and keep up the great work!
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Awesome job well done you!!! your dogs are funny think they joined in the celebration................lol:laugh:
  • mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hehehe go and take a nice picture and damn dogs have to get in it!! You look amazing and that is a fantastic achievment. I hope you guys had a fun time?
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
    LOL @ your dogs.....think they wanted to help ya celebrate :laugh:
  • BobertC
    BobertC Posts: 123
    Options
    ROFL, and good job!
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    :o) seeeeee, i knew you all would appreciate my pup Rocky (the brown one) trying to pin Mackenzie (the little white one) while company was over. He seems to think she's in heat all the time. silly boy :o):laugh: :laugh:
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV!!!! The dogs are too funny!!!
  • tanyizzle
    tanyizzle Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on the nsv!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!