Okay so I am new to this, so bare with me.

Options
I have had problems with my weight off and on since I was little. I had gotten down to a healthy weight all through high school. When I got pregnant with my first child for some reason there was nothing I could do to keep a healthy weight. After my first most of the weight just stuck with me. Then I had my second not long after the first, 16 months apart:frown: . I have tried since my youngest was born to lose weight, to get healthy, to do the right thing. When I was working 2 jobs non-stop it was easy to lose 40lbs. When it became evident that I couldn't work 2 jobs, about a year ago, I gained all of it back and then some. I have tried diet pills, harsh diets, starving myself and God only knows what else. I am trying hard to get back into better health and shape. I need to do it for me and for my family. Mostly I want to be me without weighing 2 of me. I want to enjoy everything I do without the pain in my back, knees, and hips. That sounds kind of odd coming from me, because I am only 23. I started this site about 2 weeks ago. I tried weight watchers before doing this, and it's great don't get me wrong. I just don't have time to meassure out everything I eat, count calories by hand, or keep up with my points with 2 kids, a full time job, a house to run, and a life to live. It's just not something I can juggle. This is easy for me. I am at a computer most of the day anyway, so just logging in foods that I have eaten and having the calculations done for me is AWESOME!!!! Okay, I am starting to babble a little now. But I do hope that in time, the right way, I will reach my healthy and goal weight!:smile:

90256.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have had problems with my weight off and on since I was little. I had gotten down to a healthy weight all through high school. When I got pregnant with my first child for some reason there was nothing I could do to keep a healthy weight. After my first most of the weight just stuck with me. Then I had my second not long after the first, 16 months apart:frown: . I have tried since my youngest was born to lose weight, to get healthy, to do the right thing. When I was working 2 jobs non-stop it was easy to lose 40lbs. When it became evident that I couldn't work 2 jobs, about a year ago, I gained all of it back and then some. I have tried diet pills, harsh diets, starving myself and God only knows what else. I am trying hard to get back into better health and shape. I need to do it for me and for my family. Mostly I want to be me without weighing 2 of me. I want to enjoy everything I do without the pain in my back, knees, and hips. That sounds kind of odd coming from me, because I am only 23. I started this site about 2 weeks ago. I tried weight watchers before doing this, and it's great don't get me wrong. I just don't have time to meassure out everything I eat, count calories by hand, or keep up with my points with 2 kids, a full time job, a house to run, and a life to live. It's just not something I can juggle. This is easy for me. I am at a computer most of the day anyway, so just logging in foods that I have eaten and having the calculations done for me is AWESOME!!!! Okay, I am starting to babble a little now. But I do hope that in time, the right way, I will reach my healthy and goal weight!:smile:

90256.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site to feel at home in.... Good to meet you!:flowerforyou:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: You're going to love it here!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck with your weight loss, this site is great for talking to people who know all about weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck to you. If you look around you'll find plenty of people who have lost 30, 60, 100+ pounds and more. Log everything you eat, try to start an easy exercise program, accept that it's a long process to lose the weight (just how you put it on) and seek solace, advice and motivation from the terrific people on this site. Baby steps, and you can succeed!!! See you around the site......Mike
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. Losing weight is hard work, but this is a good place to start. My recommendation is to just be honest with yourself when logging calories. And give your self breaks occationally and indulge. Find an exercise program that works for you and stick with it. When I had 2 little ones, mine were 18 mo apart, I would throw them in the stroller and roller blade behind them. If you do that though make sure you have no hills and a low traffic area.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome new friend! You will love it here! :flowerforyou: