Trying again!

Options
Ok so I have decided to try to lose weight again! I have started with fitnesspal again after losing it for the summer.... you know, camping, drinking, picnics and such! so here I am with a real drive to lose at least 15lbs! I started faithfully this week and I havent wavered much. I am also working out. Have gone twice so far for an hour and plan to go again tonight. trying to shoot for 5 days/week. My staring weight is 156 lbs. I am 5' 5.5" tall. So heres to trying again! My weakness is weekend eating. That is when I tend to fall off the wagon and binge, so any supportive comments would be much appreciated! Thanks everyone!

Replies

• tamgreg
    Options
    Ok so I have decided to try to lose weight again! I have started with fitnesspal again after losing it for the summer.... you know, camping, drinking, picnics and such! so here I am with a real drive to lose at least 15lbs! I started faithfully this week and I havent wavered much. I am also working out. Have gone twice so far for an hour and plan to go again tonight. trying to shoot for 5 days/week. My staring weight is 156 lbs. I am 5' 5.5" tall. So heres to trying again! My weakness is weekend eating. That is when I tend to fall off the wagon and binge, so any supportive comments would be much appreciated! Thanks everyone!
  • msblondy16
    Options
    I have the exact same problem. I eat really well during the week or during the day, and then I binge over the weekends or at night. It's so hard to stop! And "just saying no" is not always effective...
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you had more fun camping and on your picnics than I did!!! LOL

I got eaten by mosquitoes and dropped my PB&J in the sand...ran out of water...UGgggg...LOL

Welcome and good luck! YEY YOU!

:flowerforyou: