Way Before, and Current 280->220

Options
First attempt at images, herewego ><

This first pic is me in 2004, weighing in at ~280, this is my heaviest, right after high school, the "freshman 30" if you will hah. Not the best pic, but it's what I could dig up. I lost a lot of weight over the next year, and had been maintaining 210ish until the beginning of this year when I snuck back to 230ish. I wish I had a pic to share of my absolute lightest, 195ish, but I can't find any right now.
xcjc0g.jpg

These 2 are this morning, at ~220, notice my disgust with what I have let happen to myself again!
28bwvia.jpg
smzsco.jpg

Looking to lose ~40 with the help of MFP, if you're lookin for friends give me a shout!

Edit: boy those are enormous pics...oh well, I guess they need to be seen.

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Well, congrats on losing 60 lbs :) I can see a huge difference in your face and shoulders. That's quite an accomplishment that you should be proud of.

Secondly, good luck on your new goals :)
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    wow!! big difference! awesome job- i know how you feel about being disgusted with what you have done to yourself! i've lost 50 pounds and am still fat!!! WTF!! good luck and God bless ;)
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Looking great, dude! Keep up the good work :)
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    LOL on the face:smile:

Great job on maintaining the weight for so long. Now good luck on your new journey! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!