Jillian's Six-Week Six-Pack -- Results, anyone?

Options
Hi,

While I'm pleased with my overall results so far on this journey, my nemesis continues to be my belly -- and I can't even blame it on giving childbirth, because I don't have any kids! :laugh:

I know cardio is the key to burning off the fat, but I know I also need to strengthen my core (my lower half needs most of the work).

I love Jillian's workouts because of the cardio-strength combo, and I just finished "Ripped" with at least 3 pounds lost and 2 1/2 inches lost overall.
I have her "Six-Week Six-Pack Abs" DVD, but I only did the first level a few times months ago (OW!).
But I think I'm ready to take it on for the full six weeks, and then add in some extra cardio otherwise to tackle this ab fat once and for all!!
So my question: If you've done this DVD for the full six weeks, have you seen good results? I want some inspiration to keep me at it -- 'cause I know already it's a killer (and that's just the first level, lol)! :smile:

Thanks!

~ Ann

Replies

• lilavitos37
    Options
    HI I have been doing 6 week 6 pack for 10 days, i only manage 1 circuit a day ( I do half circuit level 1, then the next day level 2 half) even though its only 17 minutes I have definition in my stomach already , so if you did the whole 2 circuits a day which I am aiming to start I think you will find it great.
    Its one of the hardest jillian DVDs so far !!
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    So far, I've only done level one, but it is a kick butt workout! It really works your abs, and also has moves that burn the fat on top. Love every dvd Jillian has put out so far!
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I haven't done this for 6 weeks straight, but I love this DVD. Today I did level 2 first then followed that with level 1 for a total 60 minute workout. Let me tell ya, after doing level 2 (and sweating buckets, literally drops falling to the floor) level 1 felt like I was in slow motion. She really cranks it up in level 2...but I still LOVE it!! :-D Sorry I can't be more help!
  • nancymmorris
    nancymmorris Posts: 310
    Options
    I have it also and would like to start it. When are you going to start? We could start it together and encourage each other.:smile:
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I started it too and didn't finish it. Would love some encouragement, cuz it kicks my butte!
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    If you guys all start it I would like to join in. I don't have it yet, I only have her 30 days shred. It sounds like a good one though by the posts. I'll pick one up this weekend. This is my problem area and the first place my weight goes. I would love to get it under control.
  • bacarter18
    bacarter18 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! the belly fat is my trouble area too... even after doing 2 weeks of the 30 day Shred I'm seeing some difference... I'd love to try 6week6pack too and see some definition! and KEEP IT! and after hearing other peoples' good results... i might just have to pick up the dvd! although, i think i'll make it my "treat" after finishing 30dayShred ;)
  • anner53108
    anner53108 Posts: 103
    Options
    All right then! Let's do this!!!

I'm ready to start on Monday (yes, Memorial Day). I just finished Ripped, and may do some of those workouts again this weekend, but I want to start Six-Week Six-Pack next week!
    I go to Florida for my one-week beach vacation the first week of August, so I want to get these abs in better shape by then!

Who's with me?! I'll post another topic to make sure everyone sees (since MFP notifications re forums is, well, nonexistent). :smile:
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm in, as soon as I purchase it. I'll look for it this weekend!