Hater Moment!

Options
2»

Replies

• petchonka82
    petchonka82 Posts: 156
    Options
    Been there!!! On both ends of this story! I was never one to be cold. But now I use a blanket indoors when at home or work. Not having as much insulation (as I like to call it) makes you cold even in warm rooms. I HATE THAT!!! My hubby and I fight when he turns the AC on. LOL

BUT.... I would have TOTALLY ate all my food. :wink:

Like I said I was just hating..you know I can't wait til that's me! haha! Though I def still would have ate more than her. Hubby said she may have had a bypass done.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    trooper-albums-misc-picture20133-thread-delivers.jpg
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

Huh? Sorry lost focus for a second. We were hatin' on wha?
  • petchonka82
    petchonka82 Posts: 156
    Options

Huh? Sorry lost focus for a second. We were hatin' on wha?

Well now I'm hatin on her. LMAO!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    LOL, I still hate on skinny gurls.... all the time. I still have some lbs to lose. And I can't wait to get there too.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to hate on my supper skinny friend that eats like a pig and looks like she weighs 2 pounds~ LOL

Love your Topic!!
    Been there!!! On both ends of this story! I was never one to be cold. But now I use a blanket indoors when at home or work. Not having as much insulation (as I like to call it) makes you cold even in warm rooms. I HATE THAT!!! My hubby and I fight when he turns the AC on. LOL

BUT.... I would have TOTALLY ate all my food. :wink:

Like I said I was just hating..you know I can't wait til that's me! haha! Though I def still would have ate more than her. Hubby said she may have had a bypass done.