Fashion NSV

Options
auntiebabs
auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
After complimenting a co-work on her top, I asked her where she got it. She said ANN TAYLOR

My heart sank a little "Oh, they won't have my size" I thought to myself

AND then I remember that I'm no longer a 16 or a 14 or 12... I'm a T-E-N, 10! and they are even a tiny bit roomie at that.

I think they'll have a 10!
(Although, I may just do the thrift store thing until, my size stabilizes. I'm close to my weight goal, but just started on the toning up portion of the program.... maybe I can get into an 8 eventually?)

But still a nice thought to realize that I CAN shop at more places now.

Replies

• Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hi auntiebabs,

You bet you can shop at very many different stores. :noway: I work for Ann Taylor, Inc. and yes we do have your size. As a matter of fact we go up to size 14. So come in and see an Ann Taylor store there are always promos going on and you can pick up some nice pieces
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome!!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! No reason why you can't just check out Ann Taylor (and similar stores). It's a good time to shop the clearance racks as we get ready to move into summer.
  • DiamondRubyMom
    DiamondRubyMom Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You should buy a few nice things for yourself now. I used to watch a lot of What Not to Wear and the best advice they give is to dress the body you have. I find that I lose more weight when i like the way clothes look on me. Yes it is little frustrating to put clothes on the "too big" pile that I only bought 6 months ago but I don't think I would have gotten into this size if I hadn't felt good about myself in the previous size.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    After complimenting a co-work on her top, I asked her where she got it. She said ANN TAYLOR

AND then I remember that I'm no longer a 16 or a 14 or 12... I'm a T-E-N, 10! and they are even a tiny bit roomie at that.

(Although, I may just do the thrift store thing until, my size stabilizes. I'm close to my weight goal, but just started on the toning up portion of the program.... maybe I can get into an 8 eventually?)

6 I'm now a SIZE 6.
    That's 5 sizes down from a 16 w00t!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options

6 I'm now a SIZE 6.
    That's 5 sizes down from a 16 w00t!
    Woo hoo! I'm down to a 4 since then. Life is SOOOO good!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wow. I know how amazing that must feel. Thanks for reminding me that I can get there, too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!