Christmas Challenge Fitness Check-In December 22

Good morning all! With all of my shopping done, I have committed myself to push a little harder so that I can relax & enjoy my family on Monday night and Tuesday. I did Hip Hop Abs, Bowflex & rode my bike. I seem to be over my plateau & lost 2.4 pounds last week. On to housework...Have a nice day all!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Good morning all! With all of my shopping done, I have committed myself to push a little harder so that I can relax & enjoy my family on Monday night and Tuesday. I did Hip Hop Abs, Bowflex & rode my bike. I seem to be over my plateau & lost 2.4 pounds last week. On to housework...Have a nice day all!:flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Congrats on dropping weight, Julie.

I think I'm starting to gain muscle, as I'm getting smaller inches wise, but gaining on the scale. (only six oz, but that pushed me out of the 130s...which makes me mad) Darn that scale.

Anyways, I just returned from a morning spin class. It was hard to drag my butt to the gym today, as I am not an a.m. girl. But I'm so glad I did it! Later today, I'm going to get a little weight training in.

Happy Holidays to all! Enjoy your Christmas!

:flowerforyou:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    I am admitting here and now that I am a failure for the Christmas Challenge :blushing: ....however, I will be right back on track the day after. It was a conscious decision to not keep track of calories for a few days, but My Fitness Pal has made me sooooo aware of my intake, that I still count every calorie in my head!

So.....I guess I'm not a TOTAL failure!! :drinker:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Actually did no exercising because I was at a party most of the day. Tomorrow I am doing the last minute shopping so I will be walking most of the day. Walking slow but walking.