Need P90X Help

Options
I am doing P90X Lean. Last Tuesday would have been Week 3 Day 5, Legs and Back. A storm rolled through here and I worked 18 hr days on Tuesday, Wed and Thurs. Today is Friday, I finally have time to exercise (though I may be too exhausted). So do I do Legs and Back? Or do I start my recovery week today and just loose the Legs and Back and Kenpo that I missed (Thurs was my rest day)? Or - since it's the weekend and I'm not working the next 3 days, do I try to double up and do 2 workouts a day to catch up?

Replies

• kokoasummer
    kokoasummer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would pick up on the week3 day 5, and do the legs and back/ab ripper, I don't think skipping to the recovery week would yield the best results. Grab a cup of coffee a bit before ur workout (since u say ur a bit tired, no sugar if u can or maybe tea) and try to squeeze out a good workout, the caffeine will help give u some pep, and your muscles have had a long break and should have plenty of effort to give :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I would recommend doing Legs & Back today. Over the weekend, if you can do some doubles with the cardio DVD's that would be great. If P90X turns into P100X then don't beat yourself up about it. Keep pushing through and pick up where you left off.
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    If you are going to skip a workout dont skip the three strength workouts. Skip the plyo, yoga, or kenpo instead.

If you missed two days I would make up the strength day I missed and get back on schedule ASAP. Just my opinion though. Nothing wrong at all with just picking up where you left off, and prolonging the 90 days by a few.