LET ME KNOW YOUR STARBUCKS!!

Options

Replies

• Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    i have NEVER had starbucks in my life. nor do i think i will ever care too. i hear its not only expensive but addictive as well.

You are right there, I have been addicted to Starbucks ever since I lived in Portland, Oregon.

I buy the VIA instant coffee packets and mix them with chocolate soy milk to make my own mocha at home.

When I go I get an americano, or an iced coffee (I get it plain and just add a splash of 2% milk myself)

I used to live on Venti Mochas ... but no more, my biggest splurge these days is a skinny vanilla late!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    You can go to their website and tweak most of the drinks on there to see the nutritional value. Then once you know what you want you just tell them the parameters (sugar free syrup, nonfat milk, etc.)

If I'm behaving I just get a latte with no syrup since it's only 96 calories and I don't like it sweet. Otherwise, I tweak the drinks I like. :)
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    try a skinny chai tea latte
  • recipe4success
    recipe4success Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    ask for half sweet, no whip, and non fat...and don't get larger than a grande! then the drinks are not too bad :)

my biggest issue with starbucks is they always try to give me sugar free syrup as well which i hate...just because i order as i do doesn't mean i want fake sugar!

my faves: (all half sweet, non fat, no whip)

caramel macchiato, vanilla latee, hazelnut latte, chai latte, white chocolate mocha

iced: love the passsion or black tea lemonade in summer!
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My favorites are:

- Iced Americano with milk
    - Tall Coffee Light Frappuccino
    - Tall Skinny Vanilla Latte
    - Tall Skinny Cappuccino

Love Starbucks! Now realise that I have not been in a while!
    I know where I will be tomorrow!
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Green tea hot or iced...or the house coffee w/ skim milk
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    While I do not love starbucks, I believe the beans are over roasted however I do partake at work occasionally because compared to the coffee supplied by work, starbucks is a little piece of heaven.......

Grande, Red Eye, double cupped no room for cream.....strong, bold, and bitter.....wow sounds like a great man doesn't it....where can I order that!!!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Grande, extra hot, nonfat, wet cappuccino!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I get a Grande Skinny Sugar Free Vanilla Latte. 1--because it's only 130 calories and 2--I'm T1 diabetic and it's one of the very very few low car items on the menu. Super yummy!

When you say skinny it makes it SF too! Less words to say LOL
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Tall non-fat iced chai (I don't like coffee but love chai tea)
  • kgool
    kgool Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Black coffee or a Caffè Americano. I keep it simple.
  • maria1993
    maria1993 Posts: 112
    Options
    I prefer iced coffees because for some reason hot makes me sick to my stomach.. Yesterday I saw a box of caramel chocolate hot coco mix in the cupboard ( for hot chocolate) but I mixed it with about a cup and a half of cold water and poured it over ice.. It was awesome and reminded me of some of the iced coffee that I've had.

And only 100 calories!
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I always get a Skinny Grande Macchiato. ITS DELICIOUS!! and only 140 cals! i also get iced coffee no cream or sugar.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    weird that you say that, because I NEVER go to starbucks, but for the last two days I've had a wicked craving for a large soy chia latte...I don't know what else to get, I don't like the taste of their tea...
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    I do a grande, 1 pump peppermint, 1 pump vanilla, nonfat latte if I'm doing somthing hot.

The two pumps of flavoring add up to half of the flavoring they put in a normal one, but the flavor combination makes it plenty tasty!
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    I always get a Skinny Grande Macchiato. ITS DELICIOUS!! and only 140 cals! i also get iced coffee no cream or sugar.

YES!!! the skinny caramel macchiato is my FAVORITE!! i get it iced or hot, both are DELICIOUS!!! i usually get the tall, only 100 cals, but today i went with the grande (i needed extra caffiene...) and it's only 140. i've also done the skinny vanilla latte, tall has 90 cals, and grande has 130!
  • tashalove
    tashalove Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well i work at Starbucks so i feel your pain! lol
    For warm drinks as people have mentioned you can either get Skinny(caramel Machiato,Hazelnut,vanille,cin dolce,caramel)
    And any fraps just get them Light,

For the cold drinks my personal fav is an Unsweetened Ice green tea,with 3 splenda, So then im not having the classic syrup thats in it.
    Hope it helps :).

If your really stuck on the mochas just get 1 pump of mocha,non fat and no whip :-)
  • tashalove
    tashalove Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well i work at Starbucks so i feel your pain! lol
    For warm drinks as people have mentioned you can either get Skinny(caramel Machiato,Hazelnut,vanille,cin dolce,caramel)
    And any fraps just get them Light,

For the cold drinks my personal fav is an Unsweetened Ice green tea,with 3 splenda, So then im not having the classic syrup thats in it.
    Hope it helps :).

If your really stuck on the mochas just get 1 pump of mocha,non fat and no whip :-)
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options

YES!!! the skinny caramel macchiato is my FAVORITE!! i get it iced or hot, both are DELICIOUS!!! i usually get the tall, only 100 cals, but today i went with the grande (i needed extra caffiene...) and it's only 140. i've also done the skinny vanilla latte, tall has 90 cals, and grande has 130!
    You know ive never had it hot! im going to have to try it this next winter. for some reason i dislike hot stuff in the summer lol. my fave during winter is the peppermint mocha or regular mocha. im going to have to tweek those so they arent so bad!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    In winter I like a skinny non fat latte, in summer I like and iced coffee with skim milk and splenda. I have them add protein pwder too so I can get some extra protein too. Yummo!