Operation: 4th of July Challenge... Anyone feeling up to it?

Options
I am new to the site and I need support! Only 5 weeks until the 4th of July, are you up for a weight loss challenge? I was thinking we can weigh in weekly, and hopefully see some great results the next 5 weeks. Become my friend and lets work together to get in hot summer shape :)

Leave a comment if you want to join the challenge, and I will add you as a friend. I will post the weight loss results each week, and we can share tips and recipes!

Replies

• fosterks
    fosterks Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I can almost be a part of this - my birthday is 30 June and that is my ultimate goal!!
  • marianne_c123
    Options
    Only 10 pounds to go, you can do it!
  • mindysreadyforchange
    mindysreadyforchange Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! I have lost 4 lbs in a month. My daughter just turned 3 and I realized that I still look like I am 3 months pregnant. Need to get rid of the tummy area! This month my goal was to keep my sugar around 20 grams a day. Monday the 30th I am going to incorporate natural sugars back in. Excercise too!
    :smile:
  • marianne_c123
    Options
    So far we have 5 people... cweiler4, Fosterks, Mindy1104, MoreGutThanBut, and myself. Let's get 5 more people!
  • ChaliBahli
    ChaliBahli Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! Let's do this!!! Need some support, anyone who wants, add me as a friend and we will get through our goals together :)
  • ruenectar
    ruenectar Posts: 25
    Options
    Im in
  • texastae1010
    texastae1010 Posts: 165
    Options
    Im in :)
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! We can do this =) Feel free to add me (anyone) if you'd like a supportive fitness pal. Have a great Friday!! <3
  • Tiffany2004
    Tiffany2004 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in also!!!!!
  • cdyan
    cdyan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Wyoruby
    Wyoruby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is to be 5 lbs less then I am now!! I'm currently 157 so that would put my goal weight at 152. I know it seems like a small goal but I'm working on the last 20 lbs and it's a lot harder to get them off then the first 20 was!!!
  • merrie1972
    merrie1972 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in.
  • KatheryneH13
    KatheryneH13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun. My birthday is on the 13th so this can be great motivation to buy something nice to wear on the 4th. :)
  • sakenne24
    sakenne24 Posts: 7
    Options
    I have a wedding to go to on July 3 so I'd love to join!
  • Redneckgirl924
    Options
    I'll do it!
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    I'm up for it!!
  • LaurenLynnCarter
    LaurenLynnCarter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Im in :)
  • JennieLeeAustin
    JennieLeeAustin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just joined today. Is it too late for me to get in on this?
  • marianne_c123
    Options
    We have about 20 people... the challenge is on! What day do you want to weigh in?