Drinks Anyone? ;)

Options
It's Friday night and after a long week I am going out tonight! What are some low-cal drinks aside from vodka sodas (which I intend to consume in abundance this evening.)

Look forward to hearing your suggestions! :)

Replies

• hng2101
    hng2101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I like doing shots of tequila and nursing 1 Corona Light for the night. Corona Light is 99 calories, 2.5 ounces of tequila is 173 calories. NOT too bad when you're drinking your cals ;-)
  • nmterp
    nmterp Posts: 74
    Options
    My sister told me to try "Skinny Girl Margaritas" 1-4oz serving is only 100 calories! Much better compared to the 400-500 standard calories. I just bought a bottle, not sure how they taste yet, but looking forward to it. I found it at my local supermarket, but here's the official website: http://www.skinnygirlcocktails.com/home.php
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'll stick with my MGD 64! 64 calories per 12 oz! I like mine with a lime! Yummo! Enjoy!
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I drink Jim Beam and Diet CHerry Dr. Pepper :wink: Only 65 or 69 (depending on the website) cals per shot and 0 in the soda..:drinker:
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Another vote for SkinnyGirl Margarita! 37.5 calories per ounce! And tasty to boot!

If you are looking to make a drink at home, here's a great Mojito recipe. 75-80 calories.

-Mint leaves

-1.5 TBSP lime juice

-1 oz clear rum

-.25 to .5 TSP agave nectar

-4 oz club soda

-Ice

Muddle mint leaves with the agave nectar in glass. Add lime juice, rum, ice and club soda. Stir and serve.

Garnish with lime wedge or mint sprig if desired.
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Bud Light and maybe some Crown Royal, snack to my hearts content (no limits) and still lose 1-2 lbs a week. I've made great sacifice in cutting my drinking down to one day a week. I honestly believe that getting **** faced once a week cleanses the soul. Always have.
  • Maripozita
    Maripozita Posts: 3
    Options
    If you go out to dance you burn lots more calories too. :) I would guess it would even it out. But these are good tips that everyone has posted that I will try.