Today's lunch (with pic)

Options
IMG01811c.jpg

Turkey, cheese, lettuce, and vegenaise sandwich on organic wheat bread, baby carrots, and a grapefruit.

Total calories: 484

Normally I would have had the grapefruit separately as a snack, but I got busy and ate lunch late.

What do you think? Look pretty healthy? It sure was tasty!

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Looks fab! Awesome choices!
  • slimdebbiecakes
    Options
    I think its healthy. Especially the carrots and grapefruit..and water lol....Good job
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I rarely eat bread anymore as i'd rather up the protein (meat) and wrap it in lettuce as most breads don't offer much nutritional benefit no matter how good they taste. I LOVE bread but i eat it less than once a week these days. If you like turkey then eat real turkey not processed slices. Buy a turkey, cook it and slice it then freeze in portions or buy a real turkey breast and munch on it for a week. Raw carrots and grapefruit are a good thing. Eat as closed to raw and natural foods as you can! Best of Luck
  • fitness63
    fitness63 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would say eat the grapefruit first. I learned to always have fruit on an empty stomach. Always eat the fruit before the bread as it will pass through the stomach into the intestines. If you eat the bread first it result in the fruit turning acidic after our bodies has changed it to alkaline no matter what the fruit. **This research was done by Dr. Herbert Shelton