Grrr...

Options
So last week hubby comes home sick, then gets me sick. Then I got better! :happy:

This week, sis-in-law comes home sick, gets hubby sick. Hubby gets me sick...again! :huh:

I hate being sick!! :sad: Annoying germy people!

lol...sorry, the cough syrup is making me a little bit dopey. :laugh:

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    So last week hubby comes home sick, then gets me sick. Then I got better! :happy:

This week, sis-in-law comes home sick, gets hubby sick. Hubby gets me sick...again! :huh:

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear it, Livi!

My daughter's been sick too and now I'm starting to get the sniffles! :explode: I hate the back to school cooties! :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

I see the problem here. It's the hubby. Dump him.

Well hello there!
    tsk tsk tsk!!!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options

Well hello there!

:laugh:

I should have put a quarantine tent around his side of the bed the second he mentioned having a sore throat! lol

Seriously though, everyone in the house is sick now, so I probably would have gotten this bug anyway. The first one was totally his fault though, since he was sick first, and him and I were the only ones to get sick! lol

This cough syrup is making my head feel like it's floating an inch above the rest of my body. I'm not sure whether I'm hating it or liking it. :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Well hello there!

:laugh:

I should have put a quarantine tent around his side of the bed the second he mentioned having a sore throat! lol

Seriously though, everyone in the house is sick now, so I probably would have gotten this bug anyway. The first one was totally his fault though, since he was sick first, and him and I were the only ones to get sick! lol

This cough syrup is making my head feel like it's floating an inch above the rest of my body. I'm not sure whether I'm hating it or liking it. :laugh:
    Feel better soon!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    ...This cough syrup is making my head feel like it's floating an inch above the rest of my body. I'm not sure whether I'm hating it or liking it. :laugh:

Either way, enjoy the trip! Hope you feel better soon.......Mike :flowerforyou:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options

I'm not a doctor but I think you should drink a bunch of it. See what happens.

And when the bill for the paramedics comes, I'll just send it to you, right? :bigsmile: