to OomarianneoO

Options
just wanted you to know im in the eye of ike cat 3 hurricane(maybe hopefully cat 2 when hits ) hope you and your family are doing good :flowerforyou:

Replies

• eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    just wanted you to know im in the eye of ike cat 3 hurricane(maybe hopefully cat 2 when hits ) hope you and your family are doing good :flowerforyou:
  • bricker06
    Options
    I cant even imagine what a hurricane must be like. I live in Wisconsin the worst weather ive ever seen is a blizzard. Im sure no matter what category it is it will be devastating. Please keep us posted. im hoping for the best for you.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I cant even imagine what a hurricane must be like. I live in Wisconsin the worst weather ive ever seen is a blizzard. Im sure no matter what category it is it will be devastating. Please keep us posted. im hoping for the best for you.

Well I live in San Diego and the worst weather I've ever seen is a rainstorm.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I've been through hurricanes and earthquakes--I'll take the hurricane. At least you've got warning that it's coming!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I've been through hurricanes and earthquakes--I'll take the hurricane. At least you've got warning that it's coming!

We have earthquakes all the time, so I don't think of them as a big deal, but I imagine I would feel differently if I'd been through a big one where there was injury or death rather than just a few cracks and broken glass.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    thank you all :flowerforyou: