Ready for Jillian's Six-Week Six-Pack?! Starting NEXT WEEK!

Options
It's a killer DVD that really works that area most of us need work on -- I'm ready to do this all the way through, three weeks on Level 1 and three weeks on Level 2!

And I'm starting MONDAY!! Yes, Memorial Day! Who's with me?! Even if you can't start Monday, anytime in the next few weeks is good!

Let's use this thread to encourage and motivate one another!

Harness the screaming power that is Jillian Michaels to blast away the fat and reveal our nice, toned abs!! :happy:

Replies

• rachelhohenbrink
    rachelhohenbrink Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I do this video between some of her other videos. It's a really intense workout and will leave you super sore but it works. I am recovering my body from having a baby and it's definately a help. Stick with and and you will do great. Don't be surprised at how hard it is. You might have to take a day of rest in between each time you do it.
  • anner53108
    anner53108 Posts: 103
    Options
    Thanks. I've done Level 1 a few times before, and it did really kick my butt, er, abs and left me sore! So I know I may have to do it every other day for the first week or so. I'm hoping that eventually it won't make me as sore ... I guess we'll see!! :laugh:
  • nancymmorris
    nancymmorris Posts: 310
    Options
    Count me in!!!!
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm there!! I plan to alternate 6 Week 6 Pack and Ripped in 30 every other day.
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!