First Small NSV!

weightlossnoob
weightlossnoob Posts: 44
edited September 27 in Success Stories
So I have really just started (about 2 1/2 weeks... Weigh in tomorrow) and already lost a few pounds. Today in class as my profesor was walking around at the end to collect papers, she mumbled to me if I was losing weight. This has never happened before because I never really lost weight. So anyway, that gave me a huge smile and she said, I noticed, your face looks thinner. That made me so happy and gave me encouragement. Thanks, profesor. FIRST NSV FTW!!!

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Im old what does NSV stand for
  • StargirlHeuser
    StargirlHeuser Posts: 16 Member
    That is so awesome! It's so exciting when people start noticing! Keep up the great work!!!
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    NSV = Non scale victory =)
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Non Scale Victory. It means not everything is about the numbers on the scale.
  • batorsbabe37
    batorsbabe37 Posts: 25 Member
    I had my first NSV today. I had a bunch of summer clothes inthe closet that I was dreading trying on. Thought I was going to have to buy new ones....I totally guessed wrong! They were too big... :) I was thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jpalmer7384
    jpalmer7384 Posts: 23
    So I have really just started (about 2 1/2 weeks... Weigh in tomorrow) and already lost a few pounds. Today in class as my profesor was walking around at the end to collect papers, she mumbled to me if I was losing weight. This has never happened before because I never really lost weight. So anyway, that gave me a huge smile and she said, I noticed, your face looks thinner. That made me so happy and gave me encouragement. Thanks, profesor. FIRST NSV FTW!!!

I had this too, just the other day!! Its so gratifying when people notice our hard work!! Mine was another mother at my daughter's preschool, but it feels good when everyone else can see what we maybe can't see!! Congrats!!! :)
  • jolie123
    jolie123 Posts: 30
    cooooooool!! :)
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    It makes you feel great when others notice your hard work!!! Keep up the great job!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    NSV = Non scale victory =)

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!