OT-BBB

Options
so i've been planning a big wedding and so i've come across many websites i've never had to visit before (since this is my first wedding lol). from now on i'm getting on the better business bureau's website to check them out first! i wanted return address labels with a bride and groom on them for all those thank you cards we'll be sending. i found a website that made them and then randomly checked the www.bbb.org after ordering them. 216 complaints in the last 12 months.

damn.

Replies

• quinnybear
    Options
    so i've been planning a big wedding and so i've come across many websites i've never had to visit before (since this is my first wedding lol). from now on i'm getting on the better business bureau's website to check them out first! i wanted return address labels with a bride and groom on them for all those thank you cards we'll be sending. i found a website that made them and then randomly checked the www.bbb.org after ordering them. 216 complaints in the last 12 months.

damn.
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Have you checked out www.theknot.com? Don't know if thats something you're looking for, but they have alot on their website as far as vendors go.
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Vandelay Enterprises??? :laugh:
  • quinnybear
    Options
    stacesand--i practically live on the knot. but they only had one style and were pretty expensive. i mean like $10 for 140 return address labels.

maximus--we bought invitations a long time ago, and sent them out already. wedding is in 6 weeks... we didnt go cheap on the invites!
  • quinnybear
    Options

no... www.vistaprint.com

we'll see if my experience works out though!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options

z7shysterical.gif
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options

damn.

Whatever you do, don't go cheap on the envelopes for the invitations.

hehehehe:laugh: :laugh: