Something off my mind

Options
So, I've been doing good for diet and exercise so I decided to treat myself with a tin of Pringles. So worth it. I had a non scale victory today because my work pants were a bit looser and I've only lost a pound.
Anyways, besides that.
I had my first diet Sprite for the first time in 2 weeks at work, and it made me feel sick and gross. Does anyone else feel gross after they quit a food or drink entirely?

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    nope o wish it did
  • ☆ShawnsMom08☆
    ☆ShawnsMom08☆ Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes! We went to Portillos on Sunday and I had my Italain beef with a small fry. I logged everything. About an hour later I thought I was going to throw up. I'm just not used to the grease and fat anymore. But damn it was good going down :happy:
  • ☆ShawnsMom08☆
    ☆ShawnsMom08☆ Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes! We went to Portillos on Sunday and I had my Italain beef with a small fry. I logged everything. About an hour later I thought I was going to throw up. I'm just not used to the grease and fat anymore. But damn it was good going down :happy:
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    No, I wish junk made me sick but no such luck. But I dig your profile pic!!! :tongue: Congrats on the NSV!
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Right with you! Just had Dairy Queen Ice Cream cake this week. While it was amazing at the time, I was sooo sick to my stomach afterwards. Not sure if it was from guilt or the cake itself.....but it cured me for awhile.
  • Godzirra
    Godzirra Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes... I went to In-N-Out yesterday and I felt like I was going to puke afterwards. :/
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    oohh...yes!! i think twice before i decide to eat something grease and unhealthy, it for sure gets me sick. Even a plain slice of pizza
  • drasr
    drasr Posts: 181
    Options
    I did have a hard time eating Popeye's Fried Chicken.
  • arlene70
    arlene70 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes - had a simple French Dip (minus the Au Jus) from Arby's today... not making that mistake again.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I went to kfc last week I love there chicken
    had a breast with grn beans, with in an hour my
    stomach was so upset.
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I did have this happen. A while ago,( Actually April 1st according to my diary) I had a McDonald's Filet-O-Fish. I remember trying to coach a softball game but being having the worst stomach pains I've experienced since gallstones. Yikes.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I quit diet sodas (any kind) about 2 months ago and now, they taste soooo nasty to me!!

Also, Starbucks fraps are VERY SWEET! YUCK! I used to suck them down like nobody's business.
  • mpfand
    mpfand Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yes... I went to In-N-Out yesterday and I felt like I was going to puke afterwards. :/
    I had In-N-Out for dinner tonight. They're my favorite hamburgers. I can easily pass on the fries, though.