30 Day Shred Question

Options
I see a lot of people are doing the 30 Day Shred. I dont really know much about it but im interested. Is it the Jillian Michaels DVD? Does it work? Do you get any off days? Any reviews would be helpful.

Thanks!

Replies

• Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I started 13 days ago and i can see a difference already. I have not given myself a day off, although I wanted to on day two and three I was in pain..l i pushed through and survived. I also do a lot of cardio. there was a great before and after pic a couple minutes ago, check it out.
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    It's a circuit training program made by Jillian Michaels. I think it's meant to be done for 30 consecutive days. There are three levels, and each is a little harder than the one before it. She combines strength training, cardio, and ab work. I have been doing it for 19 days now. I haven't lost a lot of weight with it, but I've noticed my body toning up big time, and I'm losing inches! I would definitely recommend it. It's only 20 minutes per workout, and each workout contains 3 "circuits." You're never doing any one thing for more than a minute, and most things are 30 seconds. It's super doable, and very effective!
  • AwkwardPumpkin
    AwkwardPumpkin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I do 30ds. It is a great 20 minute workout, though right now I am out of commission due to a inflammed bursa in my knee. I have to admit I have been getting good results so far, but that is paired with running 4 times a week and yoga 3 times a week.