blah i screwed up really bad..

Options
2»

Replies

• DustinReiner
    DustinReiner Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Ok, you made a mistake. It happens nothing yopu can do about it now. Move on, go to the gym and work it off, for a day or two.

What ware you going to do about it?
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. Let it go. I had a day like that a couple days ago. The next day my stomach ached from all the crap I poured into it. It is what it is and it's done. Take how you feel about it now and remember it... remember this moment the next time you're in that same situation. You may just make a different decision. And if you don't, don't beat yourself up about it. We have to use these mistakes to our advantage, and move forward. x
    like:)
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i just ignore it and don't enter anything if i have a bad day (obviously that's not allowed to happen every week or you'd be deluding yourself), start frest tomorrw... no point beating yourself up over something you can't change (too late for that).

so just move on, and start fresh. the main problem is if you let a stumble destroy you, if you get back up and soldier on, you win!
  • erikanunns
    erikanunns Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    did you have a good time though?? sounds like you had a ball.
  • vpurser1
    vpurser1 Posts: 7
    Options
    Dude... I like to drink, but you PLANNED on having 10 shots of scotch from the very beginning??? When you plugged that into the counter, you couldn't have thought it would end healthy... could you? Hope you had a good time, but I bet your liver hopes it was a rare celebration.