HELP!!! I have Shrinking Booty Syndrome!!

Options
Today, like every friday, I weighed myself the recorded my new current weight....but this time as I looked in the mirror to check my body's progress, to my horror I saw a MUCH smaller booty! Sure I knew losing weight would make me smaller all around, but I was hoping that I wouldn't lose much butt in the process....and the exact opposite has happened ! :(

This is where you come in friends...

Can anyone please suggest some exercises that would help to get back my butt!

Yours truly,

Lack-of-Booty,
Crystal xo

Replies

• acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    ohhh i wish i had this syndrome :)

try searching online butt lifting exercises so instead of it looking like you have a flat butt it will be lifted :)
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    Not that this will be of much help, but I have the shrinking BOOBIE syndrome. LOL

I think that doing different variations of squats and leg lifts will help you tone your booty. Have you every heard of Brazilian Butt Lift? Its a workout programs targeted at just what you're talking about. I have never tried it though.
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've found that climbing stairs and hills has really firmed and shaped my butt:tongue:
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Not that this will be of much help, but I have the shrinking BOOBIE syndrome. LOL

I think that doing different variations of squats and leg lifts will help you tone your booty. Have you every heard of Brazilian Butt Lift? Its a workout programs targeted at just what you're talking about. I have never tried it though.
    LOL Yep....I have that problem too!
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    someone I work with who has a cute little bubble butt said walking up and down the stairs makes her but look good. she also told me to get on all fours and swing the leg toward the tummy and back. i do not know what exercise that is called, but i believe her because i am so jealous of her butt!
  • mict197
    mict197 Posts: 12
    Options
    Yeah, search for butt-lifting exercises online, and squats will help too. With or without weight.
  • connieholiday
    Options
    lol, girl...if only i could have such a problem :) Not sure what kind of exercises would increase a butt, cause i have always focused on the decreasing of my bottom. lol! Good luck getting it back! Connie :noway:
  • SpazEMcGee
    SpazEMcGee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Oh, Lord....can we trade?? lol. I wish my butt would just go away!!!
  • Turay13
    Turay13 Posts: 3
    Options
    Try squats and lunges. Hamstring exercises can help too. Cardio-wise I would do a stair climber type activity.
  • lizzycomp
    lizzycomp Posts: 64
    Options
    I just read that doing the elliptical backwards is a great booty workout.:wink:
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow I have the best of both worlds shrinking boobie and booty syndrome :sad: That seems to be the first place that weight is coming off of me. I have been doing lunges and squats in hopes of shaping it back there. I wish I could take the muffin top that seems to be holding on for dear life and re-distribute it in the booty and boobie area:blushing:
  • Jwhite503
    Jwhite503 Posts: 2
    Options
    According to my husband, I have the Shrinking booty syndrome as well, when i lose weight. but squats are really good and stair master.
  • Jwhite503
    Jwhite503 Posts: 2
    Options
    According to my husband, I have the Shrinking booty syndrome as well, when i lose weight. but squats are really good and stair master.
  • jen_42
    jen_42 Posts: 26
    Options
    Here let me give you mine...i dont need it .. :laugh:
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    my bum is totally flat now. argh. it's well-shaped, despite that, because of all the various leg strength training exercises i do, but IT IS STILL FLAT. also, i am nearly flat-chested now. i am very pleased that my breasts have changed size, but i can't fill out my pants properly with this booty of mine...
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow I have the best of both worlds shrinking boobie and booty syndrome :sad: That seems to be the first place that weight is coming off of me. I have been doing lunges and squats in hopes of shaping it back there. I wish I could take the muffin top that seems to be holding on for dear life and re-distribute it in the booty and boobie area:blushing:

Me tooo!!! Pot belly remains..as always. = ( Smaller boobs wouldn't be too bad..but deflated..I didn't want. lol
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    lots of weighted squats and lunges. Lunges have become my butt's bff!!!
  • twinsmommaplus1
    twinsmommaplus1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes, squats, lunges, deadlifts....use weight to tear down the tissue and rebuild it!
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't lose that butt! Lol
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options

Me tooo!!! Pot belly remains..as always. = ( Smaller boobs wouldn't be too bad..but deflated..I didn't want. lol

LOL. Agree's 100% plus I did not want the smaller boobs before the pot belly disappeared:sad: kinda not the look I was going for:bigsmile: