Question

Options
what is the most effective exercise you have used and noticed a result on your body ? and share with me specific tips to lose weigh ? Thank you

Replies

• sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wii fit!! I do the 5 or 10 minute free runs and all of the cardio workouts: the bike ride, boxing, etc.

Of course, ACTUALLY riding a bike would be better but I have a bad knee. Instead of video game exercises the ones that work best for me are the elliptical machine and swimming!
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not walking every other day for at least 30min. to an hour has helped me to shed most of my weight. I alkso changed my eating habits and added plenty or water.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam. In an hour, I burn about 900 calories. As far as tips go, drink tons of water, switch up your routines every so often, and make sure you do cardio AND strength. Good luck!
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    what ive been doing is 30 minutes of treadmill @3.5 mph and/or 20 minutes of total body pilates. i just started not long ago, so i dont have alot to go on...but, i did just get jillian michaels 30 day shred and ill start it on the 1st. ill let you know how it goes ;)
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    45 minutes of cardio of some type 3 to 5 days a week. I was just doing the treadmill, but my body got used to it, so I alternate with Yourself! Fitness on the PS2. I also do light strength training 2 days a week. I have a tendency to zig zag my calories about every 2 to 3 weeks when I feel I'm too comfy in a routine. Lastly, I drink water more than any other beverage now and I drink a TON of it on the days I have a lot of sodium and, of course, during the TOM! Good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Running and spin classes to lose. Weight training to maintain lean muscle mass. Yoga to keep everything loose and healthy, (this has also helped tremendously with upper body and core strength).