What do you follow

Options
I've been wondering what plans, programs, eating style,what have you that everyone follows.

Replies

• stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering what plans, programs, eating style,what have you that everyone follows.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I pretty much eat what I want. I do watch my portion sizes and calories religiously and log everything that I eat. I also try to prelog my food each morning so that I know exactly where I will stand at the end of the day.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    me nothing just change what i eat and this GREAT PLACE AND THE PEOPLE IN HERE !!! :drinker: TO ALL MFP ers
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Nothing specific. I calorie count, keep portions under control and exercise! I eat hwatver foods I want. I just keep them under my calorie count.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    i :love: tam tastic
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I've cut out junk food snacks and replaced them with healthy snacks. The vending machine at work misses me. :laugh: Also I'm a die hard label reader now. I've become very choosey with what I buy because of it.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    MFP--what else do you need?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I added fruit and veg to my diet. At first ate anything I wanted just under cals suggested. Then I realized I can have 5 oz turkey or 2 oz hamburger...didnt take long for me to figure out how to be full!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Nothing specific. I calorie count, keep portions under control and exercise! I eat hwatver foods I want. I just keep them under my calorie count.

Ditto, same here!