New (less blurry) Before and after shots :)

Options

Replies

• kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Well done!
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You've turned into the chick that causes guys to nearly wreck their cars just to get a second glance as you walk by on the sidewalk during rush hour.
  • kathy1117
    kathy1117 Posts: 27
    Options
    u look really good, i bet u feel like a different person. ul def b an inspiration 2 ppl
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! An amazing transformation!!! Great job!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    your ticker is not giving you full credit! 226-131=95!!! WHOOOOOO for you!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! you know...someone told me the other day that they nearly ran into a lamppost cuz of me!! LOL you guys really know how to compliment a girl!!

Wow!!! You've turned into the chick that causes guys to nearly wreck their cars just to get a second glance as you walk by on the sidewalk during rush hour.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hat totally off to you!! Then on and off again. I didn't realize this had been such a long journey for you and how far you'd come. It's mind boggling to me that you got off 50 lbs from October to now. In October I had hit the 65 lb mark and it slowed to a crawl. It's been a whole 20 from me since then and it hasn't budged in weeks. It's a testament to your sheer will and hard work. You look absolutely fantastic. You're gonna knock your boyfriend's family off their feet. I'm proud to know you.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Thanks!!! No it is not!! I intentionally set it to what I have lost only on MFP. The first 45lbs were a while back and I wanted to see how quickly (and safely) I could lose the rest!!

your ticker is not giving you full credit! 226-131=95!!! WHOOOOOO for you!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    thanks so much Brett!! Yah this has def been a long journey for me...that's why I put only the 50lbs since October on my ticker!! The first 45 will always be included in my total...but my MFP journey has been an awesome one and needed to be all on its own!

Hat totally off to you!! Then on and off again. I didn't realize this had been such a long journey for you and how far you'd come. It's mind boggling to me that you got off 50 lbs from October to now. In October I had hit the 65 lb mark and it slowed to a crawl. It's been a whole 20 from me since then and it hasn't budged in weeks. It's a testament to your sheer will and hard work. You look absolutely fantastic. You're gonna knock your boyfriend's family off their feet. I'm proud to know you.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options

You're the reason men have insurance! Holy crap Tee, you look freaking amazing. I'm extremely proud of you!
  • SgtsWifey
    SgtsWifey Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats on your weight lose!! You look amazing. I hope I can get to that place again!
  • shrinkinggg
    shrinkinggg Posts: 12
    Options
    You look great! :) Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • lilscuder
    lilscuder Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Tara ~ Thanx for sharing your before & after pics. I'm pretty much speechless... But to try to put it in words... You are still the same Beautiful Tara~ You are just Happier & Healthier now... Be Proud.~ for all your hard work, dedication, and commitment. You only have yourself to say "I did it for Me ". You really are trully amazing. Wishing you all the Best. Luck & Love to you sweetheart. xo
  • apple_sadie28
    Options
    How awesome, you are an inspiration!!!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    Great smiles to start with and now the smiles are acconpanied by a beautiful fit physique! Great job! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! :)
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!! great job
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look beautiful! Congrats on your weightloss ; )
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I just cant believe it..... wow... what a huge accomlishment!~! I know your coming up on your 100th pound, but I could never picture it. Your such an inspiration~!~! I hope you have something huge planned to congratulate yourself!~!
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous tara! Id not see your before pic!!!! Amazing transformation.keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!