Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is my scale broken?

So, yeah...I had to re-weigh myself 3 times this morning. Every time I stepped on the scale it said 169. Now, I know this number is still a rather large number, but it's the smallest number that I've seen in my adult life!!!! I am super excited right now!!!! So uh yeah...I'm bragging. It couldn't have come at a better time for me either. Wednesday and Thursday I was struggling with some issues and I battled with my emotional eating. This just renews the motivation to keep everything on track. When I first started I was skeptical about MFP and truly questioned if it would work for me, but I credit this website for my happiness this morning! Seeing your calories in/calories out really does work!!! On to my next goal!

Replies

• dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Congrats! Keep at it, you're on fire!
  • cassy027
    cassy027 Posts: 7
    Congrats! Keep it up. I weigh in tomorrow. I hope I'm as happy as you.
  • suzieqj
    suzieqj Posts: 25 Member
    5981487.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Congratulations!
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Amazing work! Keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Keep it up! :drinker:

ETA: I just looked back at the other comments. Apparently, we have an echo in here..."Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up..." :laugh:
  • JuliaD81
    JuliaD81 Posts: 33
    Thanks so much guys! I'm thankful for the support, because I don't always feel it in everyday life. My husband has never had to deal with being overweight. I just want to be the best mom to my lil guys that I can....and I feel that being in shape and healthier will definitely help us all!
  • GypsyWagon
    GypsyWagon Posts: 82 Member
    Great job...keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!