Cellulite

Options
Does anyone have any ideas about how to reduce the look of cellulite?

Replies

• sogrady
    Options
    Does anyone have any ideas about how to reduce the look of cellulite?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Cellulite is just a word that describes how regular old fat looks under the skin. Females store fat in a honeycomb pattern, so the skin sometimes sinks onto spaces between the fat cells, creating little 'dents'. The only way to reduce this appearance is to lose body fat. A pretty easy solution, really. :smile:
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I like the firming lotions, they work while you use them only though. They aren't meant to reduce cellulite just the appearance of it. The active ingredient is caffeine. Also, using a lotion bronzer can lessen the appearance as well!
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    I like the firming lotions, they work while you use them only though. They aren't meant to reduce cellulite just the appearance of it. The active ingredient is caffeine. Also, using a lotion bronzer can lessen the appearance as well!

Hemorrhoid cream will also reduce the look by attracting water in the body to the area...fills in the spots, I suppose. Bodybuilders will sometimes use it to tighten up before a show.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options

So could you just use coffee mixed with regular lotion? :tongue:
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options

I actually have heard of people taken their used coffee grounds, rubbing them on their thighs and then wrapping in saran wrap for 30 minutes. I bet it works b/c all the cellulite creams you look at has caffiene in the ingredients!
    You can help it look better by using self tanner, makes the cellulite less noticeable.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

I actually have heard of people taken their used coffee grounds, rubbing them on their thighs and then wrapping in saran wrap for 30 minutes. I bet it works b/c all the cellulite creams you look at has caffiene in the ingredients!
    You can help it look better by using self tanner, makes the cellulite less noticeable.

And then you'll smell like a Startbucks, yummy! :laugh: