Less in the container.

Options
As I am losing weight, I have noticed that what I thought would disappear is only sagging. After losing weight and having "less in the container", when does the extra skin (the "container") go away? :huh:

Replies

• staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, it takes a while for your skin to get back its elasticity...make sure you drink plenty of water, moisturize and incorporate toning exercises into your regimen.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I think the older we get the less likely it is to go away. Just a part of getting older. That's why old people have saggie bums.
  • JRB1965
    JRB1965 Posts: 15
    Options
    That's why old people have saggie bums.

LOL
  • WeightLossTrek
    Options
    I am not familiar with the method that you are using to lose weight. You should consider, to the best of my knowledge, when you lose weight through diet alone, you lose more lean muscle than fat. If you want to consider this option you will have to reach a very low weight to bring the skin back. If you engage in a strength training routine and build lean muscle mass, your skin will recover quicker at a higher weight. This is also a far healthier option as the quantity of lean muscle mass you have high impacts the quality of life you have as you age.