What Do You Put On Your BLT's

Options
bcklee
bcklee Posts: 50 Member
I am wondering what you put on your BLT other than Mayo or Miracle Whip that tastes good and it good for you? I was going to make a BLT using multi-grain sandwich thins, tomatoes, spinach, and turkey bacon. Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

Replies

• ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    HONEY MUSTARD!!! Soooo yummy!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Mayo with olive oil is less fat and calories and taste like regular mayo. Also mashed avacado with lemon or lime.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    We switched out the mayo for wholly guacamole - same yumminess!
  • pbolton16
    pbolton16 Posts: 87
    Options
    My wife used Guacamole on a sandwich as a substitution and I thought it was pretty good.
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    thinking i may want to try the guacamole

normally it's just miracle whip but i no longer use that... (smart balance zero fat mayo is what i use for everything)....
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Regular sliced avacado is just as yummy, too. I have also added very thinly sliced red onion for a change. Now that I think about it, both of them together sounds pretty good! Now I'm hungry! :smile:
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Olive oil mayo, guac, or lowfat cream cheese. I also like to add mustard with the mayo and cream cheese. Sometimes I use sprouts instead of lettuce or spinach as well. Now I wish I bought turkey bacon at the store this morning....
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I love Honey Mustard!! Very Good.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    smear on a wedge of laughing cow..mmmmm