Being sick sucks!!

Options
:sick: Yesterday, my son decided to share whatever it was he had earlier in the week. Some 24 hour type of bug. I'm feeling a bit better today but will probably be another day or so before I'm back to normal.

The only thing that doesn't suck about being sick and not being able to eat much of anything? Losing weight rather rapidly! :tongue: I was at 199 on Thursday, and when I weighed myself this morning, I was at 196. I still haven't eaten a whole lot today.

Hopefully my appetite will be back by Christmas day though, so I can enjoy our Christmas dinner... but without going overboard! :laugh:

Hope everybody here on MFP has a wonderful Christmas... :flowerforyou:

Replies

• suspendedindusk03
    Options
    :sick: Yesterday, my son decided to share whatever it was he had earlier in the week. Some 24 hour type of bug. I'm feeling a bit better today but will probably be another day or so before I'm back to normal.

The only thing that doesn't suck about being sick and not being able to eat much of anything? Losing weight rather rapidly! :tongue: I was at 199 on Thursday, and when I weighed myself this morning, I was at 196. I still haven't eaten a whole lot today.

Hopefully my appetite will be back by Christmas day though, so I can enjoy our Christmas dinner... but without going overboard! :laugh:

Hope everybody here on MFP has a wonderful Christmas... :flowerforyou:
  • ticklemeforever
    Options
    hope you feel better!! and merry christmas to you too!!:drinker:
  • bikinigirl2be
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that you were sick. I was sick this week as well. It was no fun at all. It's great to hear that you lost weight. This year, I have gone from 242 pounds (March 2007) to 197 pounds today. Congratulations on your weight loss and I hope you get better in time for Christmas. :happy:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    At least we were all sick this past week and not Christmas week! Wishes for a healthy Merry Christmas!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    At least we were all sick this past week and not Christmas week! Wishes for a healthy Merry Christmas!

I agree, my cold is almost gone......not a chance we'll catch another by Christmas! LOL!