Purple Rain is on TV...

Options
...and I have a strange obsession with Prince. :love: I love love love love love his voice. Maybe it's also the fact that he's my height? Or those incredible cheek bones? I don't know, but even I find it weird that I find him sho shexy.

Prince-774250.jpg

"Knew a girl named Nikki....."

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    ...and I have a strange obsession with Prince. :love: I love love love love love his voice. Maybe it's also the fact that he's my height? Or those incredible cheek bones? I don't know, but even I find it weird that I find him sho shexy.

Prince-774250.jpg

• cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options

I love that song! :blushing:
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Oh and just by the way I've seen the same portion of this movie like four times and I still have no idea what it's about. :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Prince...He's one step up from Michael Jackson, three jumps over from Vanilla Ice, and one thrust away from Hammer. EWWWW..

Don't you mean @#$Q#$@#$%@#??? LOL
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

I love that song! :blushing:

Me too! I love all of his old stuff. He's now a born-again Christian, so his music is still good but much cleaner. It's fun but not as racy. The raciness was the big attraction though lol!
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Prince...He's one step up from Michael Jackson, three jumps over from Vanilla Ice, and one thrust away from Hammer. EWWWW..

Hahahah...hey MC Hammer had some cool moves, his money just burnt a hole in the pocket of his parachute pants! I think Micheal Jackson looked pretty good when he was still human. Vanilla Ice though...that's just mean! :laugh:

Oh yea, they don't really have his symbol on the keyboard...hmmmm
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

Hahahah...hey MC Hammer had some cool moves, his money just burnt a hole in the pocket of his parachute pants! I think Micheal Jackson looked pretty good when he was still human. Vanilla Ice though...that's just mean! :laugh:

Oh yea, they don't really have his symbol on the keyboard...hmmmm

LOL
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

Prince-774250.jpg

I always had a thing for him. Can't really explain why though. I think sexiness just oozes from every pore of his body. But, hey, that's just me. I saw him in concert a few years ago (Musicology) and he is still as sexy as ever! The concert was GREAT and we got in free! He gave free tickets to all active duty military.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Dating myself here, but Purple Rain was popular when I was in like 7th or 8th grade...
    sndtrck_purplerain.jpg
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Dating myself here, but Purple Rain was popular when I was in like 7th or 8th grade...
    sndtrck_purplerain.jpg

Haha...me too. I was not allowed to go see it because it was rated 'R'.....but I did anyway.