Cardio Kickboxing?

MissConfidence
MissConfidence Posts: 441
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
Can anyone recommend some good cardio kickboxing dvd's or something quite similar? In college this is the one fitness class I really enjoyed and actually really looked forward to...

Replies

• ADaddy23
    ADaddy23 Posts: 1
    turbo jam-- its kinda dancy too which makes it really fun! :)
  • CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    turbo jam-- its kinda dancy too which makes it really fun! :)

so... this post was really from me :) He doesn't do Turbo Jam and I was obviously logged in his name and didn't realize it until after the post haha...

If you can't get a hold of TurboJam (it's quite expensive) I also like Billy Blanks. He has some great cardio kickboxing dvds that you can get at WalMart for around 10 dollars.
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Tubo Jam and Turbo Fire are gerat. I really love Amy Bento - I have her Kickbox Extreme - takes a bit to get the moves down but it's fun. Try www.collagevideo.com for tons and tons of great DVD's. You can break it down by category and watch previews of the DVD's and read reviews. This has saved me from tons of DVD's I wouldn't like!
  • fabulousfebe
    fabulousfebe Posts: 204
    I like Billy Blanks' Tae Bo...kickboxing and Tae Kwon Do mix... :):love:
  • tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Cathe Friedrich!!!! She has several really good ones. go to www.cathe.com
    One of my favorites is Kick, Punch & Crunch....I'm dripping with sweat on this one and it is very effective. Have Fun!
  • Turbo Jam is awesome! Chalene really kicks your butt and it's fun too!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Power Strike (several avaliable) .... look for clips on collagevideo.com

The instructor (Ilaria Montagnani) is great - she really breaks the moves down.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Turbo Jam!!!! It's awesome! And if you want even higher intensity interval training with kickboxing...Turbo Fire. Get in touch with me girl!
    Risa
This discussion has been closed.