Surprised at myself!

arielian
arielian Posts: 200
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
:bigsmile: I always thought I'd have to kill myself to lose at least two pounds a week. But with myfitnesspal I did it effortlessly! I didn't think I would see progress but I jumped on the scale this morning and saw 221.0! I lost 2.3lbs in less than a week! I did get into habit of weighing myself everyday which is something i have to stop but this is just the beginning!

Replies

• Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • JFoster26
    JFoster26 Posts: 13
    That's awesome! =)
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Congrats! What a great feeling =)
  • Awesome job!!! It is possible...I am learning that myself :)
  • well done :D when i dieted b4 i got in2 weighing myself every day too im hoping to stay away frm them for a week if i can that is lol its soooo tempting :D
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Thanks for the support guys! It really means alot! I've been trying to lose weight since my senior year of high school (I'm a senior in college now!) && I do need to get out of weighing myself but it shows me how food && exercise changes my weight!
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    It's so great getting on the scales and seeing the numbers go down (or stay the same! Sometimes we have slow weeks and it doesn't matter!). Remembering how awesome it feels right now is really going to push you further. Stay strong! :D
This discussion has been closed.