Hillo!

Options
Hello peolple, I've actually been on here for about a week now but wanted to make sure I was able to stay commited. I was a stay at home mom for 3 yrs. and just recently jumped back on the work wagon. I'm working second shift and was finding hard not to eat after I got home but so far so good. I really like this site so far and since I've been stickin' with it decided to say hi to all you's.

Replies

• Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello peolple, I've actually been on here for about a week now but wanted to make sure I was able to stay commited. I was a stay at home mom for 3 yrs. and just recently jumped back on the work wagon. I'm working second shift and was finding hard not to eat after I got home but so far so good. I really like this site so far and since I've been stickin' with it decided to say hi to all you's.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group glad to have you with us.
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    it hard wok you need to stay commited somedays it gets rough, and hard to take. and thats just keeping up with the posts
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi back at you. I love this place
    :flowerforyou:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    it hard wok you need to stay commited somedays it gets rough, and hard to take. and thats just keeping up with the posts

that is so true everytime i get on here to log in food/sexercise i see so many interesting post i spend an hour or more not even realizing time has passed that fast.:happy: ::flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Its been awesome having you here on the posts.... Fun getting to know you! 2407_group_hug.gif
  • junsu
    junsu Posts: 13
    Options
    yay! welcome! im new too, but the people here have been very supportive to keep you committed! (:
    All the best!!~:flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hi there...Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: