Ahhh... Just want to share this

Options
I pulled a card yesterday and I wanted to share what it said--it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside!!!
--You are facing one of those momentous happenings in your life, and you are advised to believe in yourself and go forward. This card is about encountering demanding situations, and having the courage to be true to your own desires, ambitions, and needs.--

I always love when they hit so close to home. I have been falling into old eating patterns this past week (my hubs went to the west coast for work all this week, so I'm sure that didn't help at all) So those words and the words of you wonderful people here have helped me get over this little set back.

I'm going to make the best of what I have left of this week--I'm going to go forward, be couragous, believe in myself & be true to myself.

You all are the greatest!!!

Replies

• stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I pulled a card yesterday and I wanted to share what it said--it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside!!!
    --You are facing one of those momentous happenings in your life, and you are advised to believe in yourself and go forward. This card is about encountering demanding situations, and having the courage to be true to your own desires, ambitions, and needs.--

I always love when they hit so close to home. I have been falling into old eating patterns this past week (my hubs went to the west coast for work all this week, so I'm sure that didn't help at all) So those words and the words of you wonderful people here have helped me get over this little set back.

I'm going to make the best of what I have left of this week--I'm going to go forward, be couragous, believe in myself & be true to myself.

• Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    How do you stay on track being married? My hubby isn't interested at all in changing his eating and exercising habits, has yours? It just kind of sucks having to make my meals seperate from the family when we could all eat the same thimgs, you know? Any advice?
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I'll add here...

I have been married to my high school sweet heart for almost 16 years. I cook two things...Take it or leave it. LOL I don't do super diet food all the time, I do a fun even scale of healthy and other.

What types of foods are you cooking normally?
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

Get back on track girlie!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Great thoughts here... :flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Wish my hubby ate the same foods I do... He won't eat anything that is green or that says salad. Veggies are just a joke to him..... Hats off to your hubby.... 1233_hand_clapping.gif

How are you doing?
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Wish my hubby ate the same foods I do... He won't eat anything that is green or that says salad. Veggies are just a joke to him..... Hats off to your hubby.... 1233_hand_clapping.gif

How are you doing?

My husband tried that looooooooooooong ago...Ya know what? He became very hungry. LOL I just can't do a different meal for him, a healthier one for me, then different this and that for my kids. That's a bunch of crap! I'm not a short order cook. lol

I now am thankful I fussed when my kids were little over this because now they will eat just about anything...Salads, tomatoes, broccoli, potatoes...I don't know of much that they won't eat, seriously???

Anyway...
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    yeah.... mine will go in and fix his own, but what a mess (and attitude). Makes me 1722_.gif Well, if he'd eat something healthy he wouldn't be in the situation he's in.... Blaaaaah!

On that note, my kids are awesome. Anything healthy THEY LOVE!! Yaaaay! 1959_dancing_bannana.gif