Hello from me

Options
lemonlime1
lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
Hi

I just wanted to say hello to everyone out there. This is the start of my final weight loss journey. I am TOTALLY DETERMINED that this is the time Im going to do it!

Ive dieted my entire life. My mother has also dieted as long as I can remember, and she now has problems with her knees, feet and back and Im determined Im not going to have the same problems, as they totally immobilise her at times.

I have worked out my calories etc and from tomorrow morning will be recording EVERYTHING I eat. I WILL DO THIS.

I hope I can be as successful as all of you out there who are doing so well :blushing:

Replies

• sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I think mfp is really helpful and motivating. Feel free to add me as friend. I do think it helps to have friends as you go along on this process. Sounds like you are ready for the change and that is awesome!
  • nikola24
    nikola24 Posts: 8
    Options
    go you!!! you have a positive attitude and thats one of the essential things you need....
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    thanks for the add. :) It has really been working for me too. Most days I add all my food in the morning before I leave for work, to see where I am for the day. Sometimes I even do it the night before. It keeps me accountable. Good Luck and Let's do it this time. :)
  • lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone - I hope with your support I can do it this time!

This is the first day of the rest of my life - just need to work out what I can eat and get organised ;)

Have a good day everyone x
  • lightspeed007
    Options
    Remember its what you eat not how much. good luck . Its hard but worth it. :drinker: