FINALLY I AM SERIOUS

xoalyssaox
xoalyssaox Posts: 318 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone, My name is Alyssa, I am 21 years old in live in Central Florida. I am a mommy to a 16 month old son, and have attempted dieting a few times after having him, and have failed, but this time I am serious. I miss my old body, and I NEED it back.. I have 30 pounds to lose and cannot wait :)
Any suggestions?

Replies

• xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 318 Member
    Hey everyone, My name is Alyssa, I am 21 years old in live in Central Florida. I am a mommy to a 16 month old son, and have attempted dieting a few times after having him, and have failed, but this time I am serious. I miss my old body, and I NEED it back.. I have 30 pounds to lose and cannot wait :)
    Any suggestions?
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Welcome. Use this site--all the tools and the support it has to offer.
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    WELCOME:smile: and best of luck to u.
  • liltwynkl1
    liltwynkl1 Posts: 27 Member
    Hey! I'm sure you'll love this site. And a suggestion of mine would be to try logging your food before you eat it, that way you know where you stand BEFORE you go over on calories!! goodluck :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome fellow Florida friend! You will love it here! :flowerforyou:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Welcome aboard.

Might I suggest that you don't look at MFP and your participation as a "diet"? A diet, at least to me, has always carried the stigma with it that it's for a short period of time and once your goal is met you just carry on as usual. While this site is completely different.

Look at what your doing here as a lifestyle change and not something you're doing to get a certain amount of weight off. You're going to reprogram yourself to look at the way and how much you eat daily so that it becomes your new way of life.

Good luck you're going to be successful this time!
This discussion has been closed.