low cal icecream treats?!

Options
Kaileyxoxo
Kaileyxoxo Posts: 95 Member
so im pretty much addicted to icecream/icecream treats esp. in the summer, and eat at least 5 treats a week (in moderation of course) but am looking for your favorite low cal icecream treats that i could try... going to the store today =) thanks!

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    SKINNY COW!

everything they make is friggin delicious. The sandwiches, the little cups, the cones, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I like no sugar added ice cream sandwiches and sugar free Popsicles.
  • Kaileyxoxo
    Options
    SKINNY COW!

everything they make is friggin delicious. The sandwiches, the little cups, the cones, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    yes LOVE skinny cow and was thinking about/craving those icecream sandwiches lately yumm
  • twitbffl
    twitbffl Posts: 24
    Options
    If you go to the ice cream parlor, see if they have Wow Cow soft ice cream. I've had several different flavors and I like them all!
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    just got some yogurt bars from costco. they are julie's organic strawberry yogurt bars and they are soooo good! they have vanilla bean too i guess, but i haven't tried that
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    Klondike slim-a-bear no sugar added ice cream sandwiches. Only 100 calories each. I love them!
  • a_dawn
    a_dawn Posts: 47
    Options
    I love the Snickers 90 cal. ice cream bars. Perfect if I want something sweet. Also, I like to buy low fat graham crackers and sugar free cool whip. Then I spread some cool whip between two graham crackers and freeze them for homemade (low cal) ice cream sandwiches.
  • Kaileyxoxo
    Options
    Klondike slim-a-bear no sugar added ice cream sandwiches. Only 100 calories each. I love them!
    ohhh ill have to try these thanks!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Mars...as in Mars Candy Bars....they have started making these mini candy bar icecreams.....they are about the size as the "fun size" candy bars. They only have 90 calories!!!! They have Snickers, Twix, and 3 Musketeers....the Snickers and Twix are my absolute favorite!!!! also something that is delish if you like bananas is my "Banana Ice Cream"

1 Frozen Banana( cut it up and freeze without the peel....if you freeze it whole its almost impossible to get the peel off)
    1/8 cup skim milk
    1 packet Truvia

Just pop it all in a blender, i use the Magic Bullet and blend til smooth, do not add ice...it makes it all watery and gross...but trust me it tastes just like banana ice cream and its only about 100 cals!!! enjoy :)
  • jamantha
    jamantha Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow = good
    Sainsburys spiral lollies = good (and about 50 cals)
    Barrats refreshers lollies = good (and 45 cals I think)
  • kristygay
    kristygay Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Jamba Juice frozen bars.....Strawberry Daquari is delish and only 70 calories, The Pineapple Pina Colada flavor is also good and is 90 calories per bar.
  • iheartralphie
    iheartralphie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Philly Swirl has some good low cal no sugar added treats, they have a 14 (yes FOURTEEN) calorie "creamsicle" its a smaller size, but hey you can have 2 for just 14 cals a piece! They have raspberry, strawberry, or orange swirled with vanilla. I found them at Walmart!
    They are called Sweet Delites and are sugar, fat, and gluten free. Phiilyswirl.com to check it out
  • cwtiii
    cwtiii Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I get Edy's Fruit bars, made with real fruit. They have cream on the inside. They are orange and cream, raspberry and cream, and lime and cream. They are only 50 calories a bar and there are 24 bars to a package. They are great treats.
  • staceydewey
    staceydewey Posts: 18
    Options
    I enjoy the 100 calorie yogurt pops and the root beer float pops from the Schwan Man!!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Condiment - Hershey's - Chocolate Syrup (Sugar Free), 2 tbsp 15 5 0 0 120 0 Ico_delete
    Stater Bros Easy Churned No Sugar Added - Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream, 3/4 cup 120 23 5 15 68 5 Ico_delete
    Generic - Banana, 1 Large Raw, 0.5 banana 79 16 2 0 1 1 Ico_delete
    Cool Whip - Free, 2 Tbsp 15 3 0 0 5 0 Ico_delete
    Add Food
    Quick Tools
    229 calories 47 7 15 194 6
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    SKINNY COW!

Yes, definitely Skinny Cow. They're only 100 to 150 calories a serving. I like them all.
  • scamp45879
    scamp45879 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like Meijer brand slender selections ice cream sandwhiches. Each one only has 100 cals and they come in three flavors, vanilla, chocolate and mint.
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers has some good ones too...I've got their jumbo chocolate bars in my freezer right now!
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    Solero!!!! 99 cals of lushness!
  • darligurl27
    Options
    Yeah...Skinny Cow is the BEST! I seriously have about 4 boxes of different things in my freezer!!!