I went to the gym today ^^

Options
Yea with my dad, but he did his own stuff (:

its the first time in ages i went into the gym ,
i dont know if these value are in your country but im gonna jot it down so ill remember (:
erm i did the threadmill incline about 2
speed was 7.0 and i did for 5 minutes then 7.5 for 8 minutes or so, then 8.0 for i cant remeber how long but pretty long about 15 minutes or longer then i did a 7.0 for 5 minutes then slowly cool down..
it was a half a hours thing altogether (:
I felt i really pushed myself when i was running at 8.0 for the longest time. Music reallly helped me, so ill tell myself after this song after this song.. (: its works for me.. i get those songs that get me pumped up (:

and values on the machine was: ( i cant remember but vaguely i think)
i lost 237 calories
i ran 3.3 km
and im petty sure i did cadio because my heart was working hard.(:

then the gym instructor helped me along and i did some machines circuits
the inner thigh 15 reps , 2 sets
the outer thigh 15 reps, 2 sets
Rear Deltoid 15 reps, 2 sets
top crunches machine, 15 reps, 2 sets
lower crunches, leg raise 15 reps, 1 1/2 haha i did badly haha
so to continue working my lwoer abs he moved me to the bench leg raise but while lying on the bench and did 15 reps 2 sets, ( i know my weakness! )
then i did lower back , hyper extension , 15 reps like taking bows haha!

then my dad was busy so we had to go , ok that's how my first gym workout went! ^^
i did this kind of circuit before just very long ago, but now with a different mentality so i tried to push more (:

Replies

• junsu
    junsu Posts: 13
    Options
    Yea with my dad, but he did his own stuff (:

its the first time in ages i went into the gym ,
    i dont know if these value are in your country but im gonna jot it down so ill remember (:
    erm i did the threadmill incline about 2
    speed was 7.0 and i did for 5 minutes then 7.5 for 8 minutes or so, then 8.0 for i cant remeber how long but pretty long about 15 minutes or longer then i did a 7.0 for 5 minutes then slowly cool down..
    it was a half a hours thing altogether (:
    I felt i really pushed myself when i was running at 8.0 for the longest time. Music reallly helped me, so ill tell myself after this song after this song.. (: its works for me.. i get those songs that get me pumped up (:

and values on the machine was: ( i cant remember but vaguely i think)
    i lost 237 calories
    i ran 3.3 km
    and im petty sure i did cadio because my heart was working hard.(:

then the gym instructor helped me along and i did some machines circuits
    the inner thigh 15 reps , 2 sets
    the outer thigh 15 reps, 2 sets
    Rear Deltoid 15 reps, 2 sets
    top crunches machine, 15 reps, 2 sets
    lower crunches, leg raise 15 reps, 1 1/2 haha i did badly haha
    so to continue working my lwoer abs he moved me to the bench leg raise but while lying on the bench and did 15 reps 2 sets, ( i know my weakness! )
    then i did lower back , hyper extension , 15 reps like taking bows haha!

then my dad was busy so we had to go , ok that's how my first gym workout went! ^^
    i did this kind of circuit before just very long ago, but now with a different mentality so i tried to push more (:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the commitment and then going to the gym! Yay! :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    You did far better than I did my first time going back to the gym, that's for sure! :smile: Be sure to log all this in and don't forget to add the strength training to your exercise too. Keep it up!
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    Good job.

I know it is hard to get going. You are off to a great start!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good JOB!!:smooched: You are on your way.:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! I think you've given me the motivation I needed today to get to the gym!
  • junsu
    junsu Posts: 13
    Options
    oh thanks!^^ youss!!~~:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

it's the weekends so i will not go to the gym will do more recreation stuff, like dancing or frisbee/floorball/joggin on Sunday (:

Lauryn1981, wow! yay! ^^ :flowerforyou:

the funny thing is i forgot to mention , as all are afraid to go into the gym because of the embarassing things that might happen, I actually almost lose control and looked like an idiot hahah, becausem y earphones dropped off on one side when i was wiping my sweat off, then i had to reach the other way and i almost lost balance, haha. that happened a few times on the threadmill. haha
    and then i was wearing very short shorts and wasnt expecting to do circuits that day but i had all those leg raises , and thigh exercises showing my thunder thighs haha!
    but funny how i actually forgot those moments after knowing what ive achieve so people dont be afraid, just do it (:
  • nuttyrubs
    Options
    why cant i do it..................