Help

Options
Does anyone else seem to struggle more that the weekends to keep their calories under the target amount?

Im usually OK during the day although I do have to watch closly what Im eating but when it comes to the evening on a Saturday night (like right now) all I can think about is eating. Saturday nights used to be my evening for sitting and watching rubbish on TV and eating rubbish so I suppose Im used to it.

:-(

Replies

• cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    YES!
    I find that ANYTIME that used to be munchy/TV time is hard for me...
    Weekends are tough because the kids and I, while running around and what not, eat out far too often - simply because we are away from home when the time to eat comes...

I'm finding, however; that keeping something on me (Apple, banana, orange, Some Gluten Free snack, or doing a protein shake is helping IMMENSELY with that...

Totally feel your pain and am with you if you need ANY help!
    C.J.
  • missmars
    missmars Posts: 3
    Options
    weekends are my downfall too! i don't even relegate it to evenings lol - it's pretty much all saturday and sunday. it tends to be the only time during the week when the whole family is together and i find it really hard if someone is looking for something in particular to eat to not have a bite myself. like you said though, i think it's more habit than anything and i'm going to try to develop some new ones :)
  • johnnythebaptist
    Options
    Weekends are the trouble time...we see other ppl and they are eating anything and we are tempted. We are less busy which gives us a reason to place food in our mouth. Lets face it we do love to eat but we do not like the exccess baggage. We must plan to win!!!; Not plan to fail.
  • MelsDiet
    MelsDiet Posts: 69
    Options
    Yes, exactly! Weekends are family time and its usually the only time we can all sit down together for meals so when everyone's eating my favourite things I find it really difficult!

I also find that 4pm is difficult for me (every day) even if i had a late lunch, this is when our eldest is home from school and I start doing his dinner, I find the smell of burgers or the thought of a fish finger sandwich seems to tempt me terribly!