feels good

Options
hey guys and gals. just wanted to say how good it feels to be getting this weight off. starting to feel alive again. i drop weight and build muscle very fast like i said before and have dropped 25 pounds in a little over a month with 40 to go and can definately see the definition and size starting to come back. yes i am eating and eating clean so dont skin me alive. it is because of you wonderful, wonderful people that i am able to be strong and stay focussed on my goals every day and for that i thank god i found this site and you all. but i had to tell u guys that what feels really great is starting to be able to put on a uniform and look like what i think, an officer should look in one. although i find it cheesy and it makes me laugh,ok i blush and turn beet red,:embarassed: it also feels great to start getting those pick up lines from the women again. i had to share a few of my recent favorites. 1. do u only use those cuffs at work i see u have two pairs. 2. what do i have to do for u to frisk me. 3. if im a bad girl will u pull out your night stick. 4. should i be on the wall or trunk when i spread um. sorry if i offended any one but these are all lines ive heard this week and to be honest it feels great to start hearing them again.

good luck and god bless u all.
nichols

Replies

• nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    hey guys and gals. just wanted to say how good it feels to be getting this weight off. starting to feel alive again. i drop weight and build muscle very fast like i said before and have dropped 25 pounds in a little over a month with 40 to go and can definately see the definition and size starting to come back. yes i am eating and eating clean so dont skin me alive. it is because of you wonderful, wonderful people that i am able to be strong and stay focussed on my goals every day and for that i thank god i found this site and you all. but i had to tell u guys that what feels really great is starting to be able to put on a uniform and look like what i think, an officer should look in one. although i find it cheesy and it makes me laugh,ok i blush and turn beet red,:embarassed: it also feels great to start getting those pick up lines from the women again. i had to share a few of my recent favorites. 1. do u only use those cuffs at work i see u have two pairs. 2. what do i have to do for u to frisk me. 3. if im a bad girl will u pull out your night stick. 4. should i be on the wall or trunk when i spread um. sorry if i offended any one but these are all lines ive heard this week and to be honest it feels great to start hearing them again.

good luck and god bless u all.
    nichols
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You made me laugh with those pick up lines.:noway: . thanks! Harassment really isn' t it, but sometimes it does make one feel good to be noticed.

OH BTW -- way to go on the weight loss and toning. My hubby drops weight like that too when he puts his mind to it... so annoying.. :laugh: but, I digress.
    take it easy...
  • stenogal
    Options
    WOW! You should feel great! You deserve it!:drinker: Make sure you ENJOY every minute of seeing your hard work and dedication pay off, and just imagine how you are going to feel when you reach your goal!!!

You have inspired me!:flowerforyou:

Take care!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Congratulations. I know the feeling well.

The first pounds I lost were also large numbers and I attributed that to the fact my body was carrying so much excess water and fat that it didn't need it was glad to be rid of it. I tapered off the 2nd and 3rd months to a more stable 1.5 to 2 lbs a week after that so don't be frustrated if the same happens to you and you don't achieve your goals in a really, really short time.

Continued Good Luck To YOU!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Attaboy, keep on rocking! :happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! That is excellent!!!

I know you will reach your goal in no time! :drinker:

:bigsmile:
    -Tami
  • Juliebean
    Options
    Way to go! :flowerforyou: You're doing an amazing job! Keep it up!