NSV with Pic

Options
Twylyght
Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
I decided since I had my house to myself today I would go through all of my clothes. My dresser and my closet clothes and now I have to make a trip to the salvation army!! I got rid of a TON of clothes!! My closet looks so empty and I only have 2 skirts and 2 pairs of jeans I can wear now...guess I will have to go shopping soon. I've been putting it off for so long because I had so many clothes to shrink into...I don't have anymore that are too small for me!! Made me feel great getting rid of all these clothes and hoping that I can maybe shrink another size and shop for a size 6 or 8!!

Here's my tremendous pile of clothes
1ytlcp.jpg

Here's me (happy because of my tremendous pile of clothes)
xavqti.jpg

Replies

• johnnythebaptist
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You're pretty. & have good muscle definition!
    You must also be quite tall?

That's a huge pile of clothes and glad they're going to a better home - they'd be neglected in your wardrobe forever otherwise :) good luck for your final run towards your goal weight! I'm super impressed!
  • SamMommy
    SamMommy Posts: 29
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You're pretty. & have good muscle definition!
    You must also be quite tall?

That's a huge pile of clothes and glad they're going to a better home - they'd be neglected in your wardrobe forever otherwise :) good luck for your final run towards your goal weight! I'm super impressed!

Thank you so much!! And, yes I am tall, I am 5'11. I'm so glad I got rid of these clothes instead of continuing to think they still fit me!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Haha great job!
  • Imvidal
    Imvidal Posts: 22
    Options
    Wohoooooo awesome job! And I have another tall buddy. I'm 6' ;-)
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    whats NSV??
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    whats NSV??

Non Scale Victory :smile:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    good job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!