Yeah, way to go!

Options
Hi Guys
I just did my check in - I've lost a total of 10lbs !!!!!
Woo-hoo !!!!

Now the crunch, I'm now restricted by 100 cals per day to 1,400 - does anyone have any 100cal snack ideas of low cal recipes for meals?
I don't want to 'fall off the wagon' now that I'm doing so well, so I'm, desperately looking for any and all ideas to stop me eating the wrong things, using all my calorie allowance and then consuming more calories cos I'm still hungry.

Cheers

Jackie xx

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys
    I just did my check in - I've lost a total of 10lbs !!!!!
    Woo-hoo !!!!

Now the crunch, I'm now restricted by 100 cals per day to 1,400 - does anyone have any 100cal snack ideas of low cal recipes for meals?
    I don't want to 'fall off the wagon' now that I'm doing so well, so I'm, desperately looking for any and all ideas to stop me eating the wrong things, using all my calorie allowance and then consuming more calories cos I'm still hungry.

Cheers

Jackie xx
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO is right. CONGRATS on your wait loss.

It may sound cheesy, but for the crunchy side of things, I love the 100 calorie packs out there. Sometimes I just need to "feel" like I'm eating something and it's great. Love the kettle popcorn.

Also, all the fruits too because they have water in them and can fill you up. But if you're feeling run down, string cheese is really good for a quick pick-me-up with protein. And sugar-free pudding is also yummy, usually at 60 to 70 calories per container when the sweet tooth attacks.

That's all I've got. Keep up the amazing work...
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    And fruit. I avoid apples and kiwis when I am hungry, but I love peaches and nectarines.

I am so proud of you! :flowerforyou: Sooo happy! You made my day!

Now I have to keep up with you :grumble: . I joined that Binge thread, I can't step back :angry:

Hehe, good luck!
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    WAY TO GO is right. CONGRATS on your wait loss.

It may sound cheesy, but for the crunchy side of things, I love the 100 calorie packs out there. Sometimes I just need to "feel" like I'm eating something and it's great. Love the kettle popcorn.

Also, all the fruits too because they have water in them and can fill you up. But if you're feeling run down, string cheese is really good for a quick pick-me-up with protein. And sugar-free pudding is also yummy, usually at 60 to 70 calories per container when the sweet tooth attacks.

That's all I've got. Keep up the amazing work...

Thank you, think I'll have to look at my local supermarket, I think I'll look our for kettle popcorn - I love popcorn :tongue:
    Sugar fre puddings - what a great idea, I think weight watchers do some nice ones too - Mmmm, mouth watering now LOL
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! 10 lbs is awesome!!!!!

Are you looking for low cal snacks or low cal meals? If I need a really low-cal meal I usually have about 100 grams of perch and some steamed veges. Lots of veges....they will fill you up fast. 200 grams of steamed cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots have only 40 cals.

Keep up the great work!

-Katy
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Congrats!!!! 10 lbs is awesome!!!!!

Are you looking for low cal snacks or low cal meals? If I need a really low-cal meal I usually have about 100 grams of perch and some steamed veges. Lots of veges....they will fill you up fast. 200 grams of steamed cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots have only 40 cals.

Keep up the great work!

-Katy

Thanks Katy
    I'm looking for 100 calorie (or less) snacks and around 300-400 calorie meals I guess :happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Best of luck....you're on your way now!!!

hugs!
    Ali
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Waahoooooo! That's fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    The other night for dinner, I had half a chicken breast (I don't really like meat) with mushrooms and onions (sauteed) that was marinated in a sesame ginger sauce, a baked potato with I Can't Believe it's Not Butter and fat free sour cream, and green beans. Total calories: 300. :noway: I couldn't believe it was so low. With 100 calories of wiggle room, you could easily add more chicken or another small side to that.
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    The other night for dinner, I had half a chicken breast (I don't really like meat) with mushrooms and onions (sauteed) that was marinated in a sesame ginger sauce, a baked potato with I Can't Believe it's Not Butter and fat free sour cream, and green beans. Total calories: 300. :noway: I couldn't believe it was so low. With 100 calories of wiggle room, you could easily add more chicken or another small side to that.

Cripes! Only 300cals ?!?!?!?! :noway:
    I love chicken, jacket potatoes and runner beans - mmmmmm, think I know what I'll be havign for dinner :happy: