NSV Face Pictures

Options
I told myself I wouldn't post progress pictures until I was half way but I came across a photo of me in June 2009 and compared it to a picture taken today! I am sooooo impressed! I feel really motivated as my face was the place I though my weight loss showed least!!

Face-June2009-May20112.jpg

Replies

• Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    There is definitely a difference! AND you look younger!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    NICE work!! You look great!
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You can really tell! Keep up the good work!
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You have a great smile either way, but there's definitely a big difference. If you feel good about it, that's all that matters!! Keep up the great work!
  • Fraileya19
    Fraileya19 Posts: 42
    Options
    Wow!! You can really tell! Congrats on all your hardwork!
  • Willowalker
    Willowalker Posts: 26
    Options
    Beautiful picture and a remarkable difference! Congratulations on the great work!
  • hunni70
    hunni70 Posts: 57
    Options
    wow you look great well done on you nsv!!!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Well done for getting your chin back! I often feel my chin is a better indicator of weight than my scales!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    Awesome progress! Keep up the great work girl!
  • hayley_m
    hayley_m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Was that dan and kims wedding? I don't even remember you like that with a fringe! Haha I told you the other day you can totally see it in your face and everywhere else too!! You are looking fab and I'm sooooo proud of you my bestest friend in the world!!!! Xxxx
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Your eyes look SO much larger (a good thing)! When I lost weight my friend asked me if my eyes had grown :laugh: so have yours!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    fantastic darlin! you can really tell the difference...but hell...you can even tell a difference in your body also! Show it off!!! You've done and continue to do great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!